I accepted Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior in earnest on April 20, 2008. This blog was created to help me take better notice of all the good in the world. I give glory to God for it all.

Sunday, January 18, 2009

Sunday--Day 250

Another Sunday has come and gone. Another Sunday of Sunday School sitting next to Kim and listening to a man make so much sense on the subject of raising our kids to be worshipers of a wonderful God.

Another Sunday of spending time up in the video area with a nice view of the whole congregation. There was a part of a song that asked us to put our hands in the air. I usually only see women do that for one reason or another. This time, there were three people with their hands up, and they were all men. Marty had both hands straight up, Jim Buongiorno had his left hand up and Pastor Don had his hands up creating a half circle with his arms. I'd never seen Pastor Don do that before. It was glorious to watch.

Another Sunday where Gabrielle falls on my chest and lays there while I sit in a chair. She just curled right up. She got up for a second, and then laid back down. That's something Dad's get to enjoy for just a short amount of time. I cannot take it for granted. Gabrielle and Kim made doughnuts today. They were really good.

Another Sunday of playing cars and trains and dolls with Noah and chasing him around the house whenever he feels like not giving up whatever you're asking for. He just starts laughing and running away. I think he wants to be caught, but the chase is fun as well.

I asked Colton if he thinks about God every day; even when we're not saying prayers. He said he did. He said he thinks about Him all the time. I told him I was glad to hear that and wanted to take the conversation further, but didn't know what to say.

It was a good day. I would like to one day appreciate every day as much as I do Sundays.



I actually came upon this video back in November. My favorite part is when he says "If you think He doesn't change lives, you've never met Him."

0 friendly remarks: