I accepted Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior in earnest on April 20, 2008. This blog was created to help me take better notice of all the good in the world. I give glory to God for it all.

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Kim and kids--Day 246

I was told it was hard to tell who was the bigger kid was tonight, me or the kids. It was sort of a compliment. I made a little pac-man sort of thing with a piece of paper and gave it to Sloan. Jaselle wanted one. Then Gabrielle and Ryan and E.J. and Brandi and Carson and Blake and Shane and Delani. While the ladies were picking up, I was doing origami.

Awana went well. Carson brought a friend. I introduced myself and told him what would happen tonight. He seemed sort of quiet, but ready to enjoy himself. I also talked with him while Carson recited his memorized verses. He doesn't know a whole lot about Jesus, doesn't go to church and can't remember if he's ever read part of the Bible. I hope he can keep coming and/or maybe even attend church with us. I hope a lot of things for him. He seemed like a very sweet young man and asked some good questions.

I created a Facebook page for Kim. We had a few good laughs as we tried to coherently type together. She found some friends she had not seen in a long time. Talking and laughing with Kim was an excellent way to end the night.

I know you don't read my blog, but I love you, babe.

'night.

0 friendly remarks: