I accepted Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior in earnest on April 20, 2008. This blog was created to help me take better notice of all the good in the world. I give glory to God for it all.

Friday, January 9, 2009

Day 241

I had made it a week, then forgot to post. I do that a lot. Forget that is. I forget my keys. Forget my wallet. I'll even forget to finish an occasional sente

The Lanza girls were over tonight, while Colton spent the night at Garretts. As I've said before, they are very sweet girls. Jiselle is more silly and energetic. Jalina is younger, quieter, and has a really cute smile.

I haven't been up to much lately, but I'm looking forward to the Sunday school class on parenting, the discovery group (if I end up joining one), and the Love and Respect conference. I pray that God's will is done in each.

He is good.

0 friendly remarks: