I accepted Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior in earnest on April 20, 2008. This blog was created to help me take better notice of all the good in the world. I give glory to God for it all.

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Broken Glass--Day 238

I've moved stuff around in the living room in the last couple days. I'd wanted the tv on the other side of the room for years, but it's difficult to do without having a cable running along the drywalled ceiling. I decided to do it anyway. I brought down a bookshelf from Colton's room and put it in the living room. The other bookshelf was too small for all the books I wanted to put in it. Colton and Gabrielle were unexpected excited when they saw the new configuration to the room.
I also decided to put some pictures up on what seemed like a really bare wall where the tv used to be. I grabbed a hammer, some nails, some pictures we had put up without framing and some frames. I put a couple up, letting Noah hammer in a few nails. I went to the kitchen to grab another frame and come back to see Noah with the hammer in the air ready to pound on his picture and the big frame it's in. "Noah, No!"

"Whyyyyy?"

Such an innocent question. If it's fun to tap nails into the wall, why not some glass too?

It looks pretty good. Maybe I've got too much time on my hands, but that's not always a bad thing.

0 friendly remarks: