I accepted Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior in earnest on April 20, 2008. This blog was created to help me take better notice of all the good in the world. I give glory to God for it all.

Friday, August 1, 2008

Pictures--Day 83

Jen's latest posts have given me some inspiration. I've had these pics on my camera for a while. Here they are in no particular order:


Talking about the best batting techniques.



Discussing how to properly field a baseball


Looking intimidating


Getting ready to pitch...


Not sure why there appears to be a baseball behind him as he pitches.


Practicing before his first game


Next up...Colton Rodela!!!


Colton sneaking in on a picture of my mom and my sister-in-law.


Gabrielle's Birthday


It looks like Trent has a bright idea.


Opening presents


It looks like she likes it.


She's happy


May all your wishes come true


Colton and Gabrielle



My little princess


Back to baseball. Taking a break.


Everybody say cheese!


Blue-eyes wants to play too.


All-American!


Emily at camp


Trying to get a picture with all three of them looking at me and smiling...


"Look over here, Noah."


"Ok, now look at the camera."


So close...


Almost...


Colton and Gabrielle getting disinterested.


He's smiling!...but they're not.


Close enough. :)


The young ones.


So cute


Gabrielle loves the camera.


Just me being pretty.


Flowers.


That ice cream made...me.....so...tir..zzzzzzzzz....


Michigan's Adventure


Waiting in the first line


Gabrielle is a little nervous...


...It's her first roller coaster! (they went on it three more times)


Noah's first ride



Boat ride


Bumper Cars














In Chicago, they use horses for transportation...


...play drums for money...


...have large chocolate bars...


...give each other big Kisses...


...have surprisingly attractive males...


...and females...


...have beautiful flower gardens...


...can trip and still look pretty...


...are very loving...


...make funny faces...





...have dinosaurs made of Legos...


...are rather creative...


...come in all sizes...


...work hard...


...like to work alone...


...or with others...


...play nice...


...and are very loved by their parents.

0 friendly remarks: