I accepted Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior in earnest on April 20, 2008. This blog was created to help me take better notice of all the good in the world. I give glory to God for it all.

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Day 245

I found out through an e-mail from Adam this morning that a good friend of mine had a stroke this morning. I prayed for him when I found out, but didn't mention him in our nightly prayers, so I asked Colton to pray a small prayer for him before he went to sleep as I kissed him goodnight. He asked me if I would say one with him, so I did. I took a deep breath and we prayed for him together.

I got a sweet comment from a friend of mine. She helped me remember how faithful God is.

Kim made chop suey on rice tonight. It one of my favorite meals. She usually makes enough people for 10, so I'll probably have it for breakfast and lunch tomorrow as well.

We went to Allison's band concert tonight. It was short and sweet. Allison did well and we all enjoyed ourselves.

0 friendly remarks: