I accepted Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior in earnest on April 20, 2008. This blog was created to help me take better notice of all the good in the world. I give glory to God for it all.

Friday, January 23, 2009

Day 254

Noah has this thing with opposites. While I'm changing his diaper in the morning, he'll turn the light on with his foot and say "Off." He'll want to be picked up and say "Down?". He wants to get put down and he'll say "Up.". Like I told Colton last night, almost everything Noah does is cute. I'm just glad he's in the right ballpark.

Colton got a good laugh out of a small anecdote I told at the dinner table last night. I told him how I had to sneeze while Noah was on my lap. I turned my head and tried not to. My "Ahh, Ahhhhh, Ah, Ahh" in quick succession gave Noah a look of concern. "Are you ok, Daddy?", Noah says. It made me laugh and took the sneeze away. Colton's got this awesome laugh that would make you think you just told him the best joke in the world. He thought it was pretty funny.

I enjoy our time together has a family. We seem to talk more at the table, we're together every night in prayer, and we're starting to do family night on Fridays more often. This Friday night will be spent at the Hollidays. I'm looking forward to that. I'm also looking forward to Easter Sunday at church. Last Easter was the first day I decided we'd be going back to church on what I was hoping would be a regular basis. That Sunday, I'll be up in the video area. While I'd always rather be with Kim at that time, that area was something I used to take for granted. Not anymore.

0 friendly remarks: