I accepted Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior in earnest on April 20, 2008. This blog was created to help me take better notice of all the good in the world. I give glory to God for it all.

Saturday, January 10, 2009

Prayers--Day 242

The Lanza girls didn't want to leave when their brother came to pick them up. They were busy playing with Noah's blocks in the living room. Before that they were in Gabrielle's room all morning. I supplied them with lemonade and some Nacho Chef Boyardee Noodles I had never seen before and they were set for quite a while. Allison and Emily came over while Kim and Mary went shopping. Emily and I got into a shooting match with Colton's nerf guns and bullets. Someone's gonna get an eye taken out. I don't know if Emily was aiming for the face, but she somehow shot through the glasses I was wearing. It was a pretty good time. Allison got tired of watching us have such a good time and wanted to play. She took mine and I moved on. I blew some bubbles with Noah and we played with some Flarp when he wasn't playing in his car. Speaking of Noah, he's been eating dinner lately. He usually won't. He'll push it away right away and say "I don't want it, OK??!?" He started with the applesauce and moved on to the pork steaks.

Colton came home really late from Garrett's house. Garrett is staying the night and is going with us to church for Sunday School and then Son-lite park. Kim was just getting in bed, so we said prayers in our bedroom. Garrett goes with us to Awana on Wednesdays, but I didn't expect him to stick around while we said our prayers. We asked him if he wanted to say a prayer, and he said he really didn't have much to say. Colton went first, then I, then Kim, then Gabrielle. We asked Garrett again, and he proceeded to say a short, albeit quite beautiful, prayer.

Me: "Amen. Very nice, Garrett."
Garrett: "Yeah. I don't say prayers very often, but I'm really good at saying them."

LOL. That's awesome.

0 friendly remarks: