I accepted Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior in earnest on April 20, 2008. This blog was created to help me take better notice of all the good in the world. I give glory to God for it all.

Friday, February 6, 2009

The End

It's difficult to not notice the positive anymore. Kim is enjoying this new life as well. The bible study is taking up much of her time, but she enjoys it. I see her trying to apply lessons we learn from church, class and the Bible. I see more smiles on my daughter's face. She is a very kind, sweet little girl. I see Colton put the energy he has always had into activities like Awana. He was part of the Sarah-created pandemonium, and then was pumping his fists vigorously into the air during the second song and praising with all his might. I hope Noah is able to appreciate his family. The old family, while usually having good intentions, was not a Christ worshiping, God fearing, saved by the grace of God family.

I can see the positivity outside my house as well. Dennis and Jennifer have been instrumental in my family's path. They both have admirable qualities that I would like to replicate in myself. I've recently been able to see the sense of humor of people I may not have seen before. Michelle's facebook replies have been some of the funniest I've seen. I mentioned it to her at Awana and we had a good laugh. Wendy and Richard could be a stand-up comedic team in Wyoming somewhere. I believe we're penciled in sometime in March or April for some game time. They're both great fun to talk to and were obviously made for each other. We'll be going over the Priest's house in a few weeks and that could potentially start Colton's drumming career :). Church is great, Awana is wonderful and we'll be venturing out on a new branch tonight with our new small group. Fran and Jerry will be wonderful people to get to know as will the others in the group.

I don't need this blog anymore to notice the positive. I don't dwell on the negative as much. He has changed me. Through the Holy Spirit and through many Christians I've met, our life has changed. While I probably will come back to this blog occasionally to write, I'm going to create another. I need to learn more. I need to take more advantage of this time and read more. I need to talk more and I will find a way to volunteer my time more. That's what the new blog will be about. Each day I write, I will add what I have learned that day. I don't even know what that means yet, but we'll see.

God is Good.

0 friendly remarks: